The validation process is an essential part of precision device manufacturing, but it doesn't always get the attention it deserves (and needs).
- Default Specifications. We validate that the delivered equipment complies 100% with the technical specifications given by the manufacturer of the product.
- Consistent Process Of A Result Or Product. We validate that the process output meets the "default specification".
- Establishment of objective tests. We carry out the corresponding tests and inspections and have the data to support the results and conclusions.
- Determine the optimal process parameter
- Process reliability from the start
- Analysis of settlement conditions
At the end of this series of tests, and after careful analysis, Norbac makes the results available to the customer to determine which screwdriver parameters and screwdriver type are best suited for this particular screw and mounting task.