- Certified instructors.
- Courses taught in your plant for small groups as well as distance (webinar).
- Courses oriented to a current design or specific technical need.
- Consulting and Design of Storage Systems, Material Handling, Clamping Applications, and Ergonomics.
- Introduction to torque.
- Torsional Torque Tool Classification
- Tightening Methods Installation and Accessories
- Measurement Methods
- Joint classification
- Uncertainty estimation
- Different types of screwed
- Values checking with ISO-17025 Accredited Instruments
- Training in the use, handling, and calibration of tools and torque equipment
Our Service precisely guarantees that your equipment is correctly installed and optimized by a Norbac technical specialist. In addition to the service you receive:
- Convenience: Performing the service on a convenient date mutually scheduled for your company.
- Availability: Immediate access to certified Norbac personnel to answer questions and provide technical support.
- Low Costs: Saves you time in coordination, administration, and troubleshooting, which can occur throughout installation and testing.
We offer 24-hour help, 365 days a year and allow you to receive help with any technical problem or questions regarding the purchased product and outside of regular business hours, weekends and holidays with short response times.
We have online information and technical assistance services for all the software applications and utilities of the products that Norbac offers you.